- Where can I find information about career opportunities with the department?
- Can I conduct open burning in my yard, including leaves?
- Where can I find information about volunteer opportunities with the Department?
- Where can I have my child safety seat (car seat) installed or checked?
- Where can I purchase a dog license?
- How can I get my blood pressure checked?
- Where can I get information about the York County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training program?
- How do I dispose of household chemicals?
- Where is my neighborhood fire station?
- Is York County a paid or volunteer fire and rescue department?
- Why does a fire engine come to my house when I call for an ambulance?
- Do I need a burn permit and how do I get one?
- How and where can I get a fire extinguisher refilled (recharged)?
- My insurance company is requesting information such as, the distance from my house to the closest fire station and if it is staffed 24-hours a day, 7-days a week?
- Does York County offer fire extinguisher training courses?
- Where can I purchase a fire extinguisher and what type should I purchase?
- How can I arrange for the Fire and Life Safety Educator to come to my school?