- Are personal fireworks legal in York County?
- Can I conduct open burning in my yard, including leaves?
- Where can I find information about volunteer opportunities with the Department?
- Where can I have my child safety seat (car seat) installed or checked?
- Where can I purchase a dog license?
- How can I get my blood pressure checked?
- Where can I get information about the York County Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training program?
- How do I dispose of household chemicals?
- Where is my neighborhood fire station?
- Is York County a paid or volunteer fire and rescue department?
- Why does a fire engine come to my house when I call for an ambulance?
- Do I need a burn permit and how do I get one?
- How and where can I get a fire extinguisher refilled (recharged)?
- My insurance company is requesting information such as, the distance from my house to the closest fire station and if it is staffed 24-hours a day, 7-days a week?
- Does York County offer fire extinguisher training courses?
- Where can I purchase a fire extinguisher and what type should I purchase?
- How can I arrange for the Fire and Life Safety Educator to come to my school?
- What is Emergency Medical Services (EMS) transport cost recovery?
- What is compassionate billing?
- What are the guiding principles of the York County EMS Transport Cost Recovery Program?
- Who do I call if I have a question regarding billing or insurance coverage?
- Who can I contact for additional information about the fees or the York County EMS transport cost recovery program?
- Can I be denied Emergency Medical Services because of a lack of insurance or an inability to pay?
- What are the schedule of service fees?