NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
YORK COUNTY WETLANDS BOARD
May 13, 2021
MEETINGS ARE HELD IN THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, PUBLIC WORKS BUILDING
105 SERVICE DRIVE, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes: March 11, 2021 Meeting
4. Wetlands Applications:
- Application 20-65a,b, VMRC 20-2264 for Kevin Earley, (408 Property Owner) and Erik and Amie Adams, (416 Property Owners): Request to construction a living shoreline consisting of a stone revetment, stone groins and beach nourishment along the shoreline of the Chisman Creek at 408 and 416 Spivey Lane. Continued from January, February and March meetings
- A. Joint Permit Application
- B. Natural Resources Inventory Map
- C. Aerial Map
- D. Staff Review Letter
- E. Additional Information
- F. Additional Information
- G. Joint Permit Application Revised
- H. Joint Permit Application Revised - January 1, 2021
- I. SAV Map from VIMS
- J. Revised Joint Permit Application - January 27, 2021
- K. VMRC Review Letter
- L. VMRC Revised Information
- M. VMRC Review of Revised Drawings
- N. VMRC Additional Info
- Application 21-15, VMRC 21-0494 for Stephen Dee, (Property Owner) Request to replace 150-feet of bulkhead along the shoreline of the Chisman Creek at 309 Sparrer Road.
5. Finals/ Extensions
- Permit 19-06, VMRC 19-0270 for RES, (Agent) and Dominion Energy, (Applicant): Permit to construct a transmission tower in the tidal wetlands adjacent to Brick Kiln Creek at 3709 Hampton Highway.
- Permit 19-07, VMRC 19-0284 for Mid-Atlantic Resource Consulting, (Agent) and Mark & Christine Mathews, (Property Owners): Permit to place beach nourishment and to construct a marsh toe sill and riprap revetment along the shoreline of the Poquoson River at 209 Sylvia Drive.
- Permit 19-09, VMRC 19-0375 for Shoreline Structures, (Agent) and Mr. & Ms. Scott Ashe (Property Owners): Permit to place beach nourishment, construct a breakwater, a marsh toe sill and a rock spur along the shoreline of the Poquoson River at 920 Ship Point Road.
- Permit 19-12, VMRC 19-0381 for Shoreline Structures, (Agent) and Richard Dixson (Property Owner): Permit to place beach nourishment, construct a breakwater, two low profile breakwaters and a rock spur along the shoreline of the York River at 800 Dandy Loop Road.
6. Old Business
7. New Business
- No June Meeting