NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
YORK COUNTY WETLANDS BOARD
September 12, 2019
MEETINGS ARE HELD IN THE MULTI-PURPOSE ROOM, PUBLIC WORKS BUILDING
105 SERVICE DRIVE, YORKTOWN, VA 23692
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes: August 8, 2019
4. Wetlands Applications:
- Application 19-39, VMRC 19-1237 for KP Marine (Agent) and William Hart, (Property Owner): Request to construct 175-feet of replacement bulkhead in front of an existing bulkhead along a man-made canal leading to Chisman Creek at 100 Davis Circle.
- Application 19-41, VMRC 19-1315 for James White, (Property Owner): Request to stabilize 4 sections of shoreline totaling 560 linear feet with an oyster bag living shoreline along the shoreline of the Chisman Creek at 150 Winsome Haven Drive.
- Application 19-44 VMRC 19-1373 for Solstice Environmental, LLC, (Agent) and Department of Defense –AFETA Camp Peary, (Applicant): Request to construct four breakwaters, place beach nourishment, plant wetlands vegetation and rebuild approximately 800-feet of riprap revetment along the York River shoreline along Colonial Road.
5. Finals/ Extensions
- Permit 17-03, VMRC 17-0148 for Pankoke Marine Construction (Agent) and Carl Kruse (Owner): Construction of a replacement bulkhead along the shoreline of the Poquoson River at 110 Key Circle
6. Old Business
7. New Business