The County of York has made the difficult decision to close the Tabb and Yorktown Libraries to the public through Sunday, March 29. Also, in order to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19, all library-sponsored events and meeting room reservations are canceled through April 30, 2020.
Important info about the items you have checked out or are on hold:
- The book drop at Tabb and Yorktown is closed. Please keep items you’ve checked out until the Library reopens.
- All items currently checked out will be renewed until the Library reopens.
- All currents holds placed on items will be extended until the Library reopens.
- No new holds can be placed on items until the Library reopens.
- This does not apply to digital ebooks, audiobooks and magazines. They are available all day every day with your library card.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Visit the York County COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates.