I need to . . .
- Find out about Local Redistricting
- Find Sample Ballots (and other information) for the November 2023 election
- Register to vote or update my voter registration information -- Register to vote online, or download a form here to complete, sign, and mail to our office.
- Confirm I am registered to vote -- Confirm your voter registration here.
- Find out where I vote on Election Day -- Find your location here.
- Vote absentee, by mail -- Apply online or download an absentee application here to complete, sign, and send to our office.
** March 5, 2024, Presidential Primary **
The Democratic and Republican parties have each called a presidential primary so that Virginia voters may help choose presidential nominees. Official notice is hereby provided.
If only one person files for a party's presidential primary, then that party's primary will be cancelled. If both parties have a primary on March 5, voters must choose which party's primary they wish to participate in. Voters may not vote in both primaries on March 5.
Voting in Person and Voting By Mail Start January 19, 2024
Early, in-person voting and absentee voting by mail will begin on January 19, 2024. Those who were mailed ballots can return their ballot by mail. Mailed ballots can also be returned to an official dropbox.
York Alert Service: Election Alerts
For several years York County has offered the York Alert service, which allows residents to get alerts about weather conditions and other emergency situations facing the County. Now, through our office’s cooperation with the York County Office of Emergency Management, you can get urgent election alerts. Sign up by clicking here.
Do you want to serve your community as an election official?
You can volunteer by completing an Officer of Election Form.
J. Richard Rawls, Chair
Constance R. Jones, Vice Chair
Sandra L. Molineaux, Secretary