I need to . . .
- Find out about Local Redistricting
- Register to vote or update my voter registration information -- Register to vote online, or download a form here to complete, sign, and mail to our office.
- Confirm I am registered to vote -- Confirm your voter registration here.
- Find out where I vote on Election Day -- Find your location here.
- Vote absentee, by mail -- Apply online or download an absentee application here to complete, sign, and send to our office.
- Vote in person before Election Day -- Early voting for the November 8 election ended at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 5. Voter's will need to go to their Election Day polling location to vote on Tuesday, November 8.
Election Information for the November 8, 2022, General and Special Elections
Election information is available for the upcoming election. Please click here for a notice about how to vote early or absentee.
* REDISTRICTING NOTICE *
The Virginia Department of Elections is mailing out new voter notices to all voters. These notices will have each voter's districts for the U.S. House of Representatives, the Virginia Senate, the Virginia House of Delegates, the Board of Supervisors, and the School Board. They will also let voters know which precinct they are in and where they go to vote if they choose to vote on Election Day.
Some voters do not notify us or the U.S. Post Office when they have moved. If you receive a voter notice for a voter who no longer lives at your address, please write “Return to Sender” on the notice and place it back in your mail box. This will help us maintain accurate voter registration lists.
Electoral Board Meeting Notice
The York County Electoral Board will meet to canvass the results of the November 8, 2022, election. The notice includes dates, times, and the location of these meetings. J. Richard Rawls, Chair - Posted Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
Election Information Available in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Korean
- Spanish - https://www.elections.virginia.gov/es/
- Vietnamese - https://www.elections.virginia.gov/vi/
- Korean - https://www.elections.virginia.gov/ko/
York Alert Service: Election Alerts
For several years York County has offered the York Alert service, which allows residents to get alerts about weather conditions and other emergency situations facing the County. Now, through our office’s cooperation with the York County Office of Emergency Management, you can get urgent election alerts. Sign up by clicking here.
Do you want to serve your community as an election official?
You can volunteer by completing an Officer of Election Form.
J. Richard Rawls, Chairman
Phillip C. Wolf, Vice Chairman
Sandra L. Molineaux, Secretary