ELECTORAL BOARD MEETING NOTICE
The York County Electoral Board will meet on Tuesday, September 22, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. The meeting will take place in the Voter Registration Office at Washington Square, 5322 Geo. Wash. Mem. Hwy., Yorktown. -- J. Richard Rawls, Chair; Posted September 15, 2020
Use the information below to confirm your registration, find out where you vote,
or register to vote.
Are you registered to vote? Confirm your voter registration here.
Where do you vote? Find out your location here.
Do you need to register to vote? Start here to register to vote online, or download a form here to complete, sign, and mail to our office.
* NEW * ABSENTEE / EARLY VOTING:
Virginia now has early voting! Virginia voters now have several ways to vote:
In-Person Voting Options:
- In person on Election Day, November 3rd, from 6 a.m. until 7 p.m.; OR
- In person, early voting, at the Registrar's Office's locations at 5322 George Washington Memorial Highway, Yorktown, or 6614 Mooretown Rd., Ste. A, Williamsburg.
Early, in-person voting will be available at both office locations beginning September 18. Early, in-person voting will continue, Monday through Friday, until Friday, October 30, from 8:30-5:00. An application is not needed to vote in person on Election Day or at either of the Registrar's Office's locations.
Both offices will also be open on Saturday, October 24, and Saturday, October 31, from 9:00-5:00.
Holiday Schedule: Both offices will be open on Columbus Day, October 12, but closed on Yorktown Day, October 19.
By-Mail Voting Options:
- Absentee, receiving the ballot by mail and returning the ballot by mail; OR
- Absentee, receiving the ballot by mail and returning the ballot in person or by dropbox. Ballot dropboxes will be available the same dates, times, and locations listed above for in-person, early voting. In addition, dropboxes will be available at both locations on Monday, November 2, 2020, from 8:30-5:00.
If you want to vote absentee by mail, start here to apply for an absentee ballot online, or download a form here to complete, sign, and mail to our office.
Election Information Available in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Korean
The Virginia Department of Elections has updated its website so that election information is available in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Korean. You can find those websites at the following links:
York Alert Service: Election Alerts
For several years York County has offered the York Alert service, which allows residents to get alerts about weather conditions and other emergency situations facing the County. Now, through our office’s cooperation with the York County Office of Emergency Management, you can get urgent election alerts. Sign up by clicking here.
Do you want to serve your community as an election official?
You can volunteer by completing an Officer of Election Form.
J. Richard Rawls, Chairman
Phillip C. Wolf, Vice Chairman
Sandra L. Molineaux, Secretary