Can I make payment arrangements?

Contact the Delinquent Tax Administrator at 757-890-3420 or She will work with you on paying your Personal Property and Real Estate Taxes within a reasonable time period. She cannot relieve the penalties and interest, but may forestall any legal action. To make payment arrangements on a York County Utility Bill contact Utility Billing at 757-890-3702

Show All Answers

1. I just moved in/out of York County, what do I need to do?
2. What is the Real Estate Tax rate?
3. What is the Personal Property Tax rate?
4. I just sold my car, now what?
5. I am active duty military, do I have to pay Personal Property Taxes?
6. Can I make payment arrangements?
7. What is the current rate of Personal Property Tax Relief?
8. Who do I make my checks payable to?
9. I have an escrow account with my Mortgage Company and received a bill, what should I do?
10. Is the mailing address on my tax bill correct?
11. Can I pay my Personal Property and Real Estate Tax bill by automatic debit?
12. Can I pay my York County utility bill through automatic debit?