How can I contact my probation officer?

The probation offices for York County are:

Probation and Parole District 34

5244 Olde Towne Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Phone: 757-253-4860


Colonial Community Corrections

4093 Ironbound Road
Suite B
Williamsburg, VA 23188
Phone: 757-564-2311

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find information or instructions on obtaining a divorce?
2. Where can I get a copy of a birth certificate or death certificate?
3. Can the Clerk of the Circuit Court offer me legal advice on my case?
4. Where can I go for help in getting financial support for my minor child?
5. Is there a fee for filing an assumed or fictitious name in the Circuit Court Clerk's Office?
6. Does the Circuit Court have information regarding my traffic ticket?
7. How can I contact my probation officer?