Joseph Brogan is the Chief of Stormwater Programs. As such, Mr. Brogan is responsible for overseeing environmental programs, stormwater capital improvements, maintenance of drainageways, and drainage improvements.
Mr. Brogan earned his BS in Engineering from Virginia Tech in 1989. He has worked for York County since 1994.
Call me at 757-890-3831 or
- Oversees the maintenance, design and construction of drainage facilities in York County drainage easements.
- Manages the Virginia Stormwater Management Program (VSMP) permit for York County drainage facilities
- Reviews development and site plans for stormwater regulatory compliance.
- Manages the State Chesapeake Bay program
- Manages the State’s erosion and sedimentation program
- Issue’s land disturbing activity permits (LDA)
- Provides assistance to citizen applying for wetland permits and assists the Wetlands Board.
- Provides data and assistance to FEMA’s Floodplain program and insurance.
- TMDL action plan