To support York County's business community and those interested in learning more about all aspects of business, the Library now offers Accel5 and Entrepreneurial Mindset Training through the library's website. These resources are available on the Resources A-Z and Jobs & Careers webpages.
Accel5 offers a unique collection of videos, book summaries, and articles that provide insights that help sharpen business skills and keep readers current with powerful insights from the best minds in business. Content is designed to be consumed in five minutes or less, making Accel5 ideal for busy professionals at all career levels. Accel5 includes:
- Resources on thousands of topics including leadership, innovation, teamwork, presentation skills and much more
- Notifications of new items based on individual interests
- Exclusive summaries from Harvard Business Review Press, the top business publisher
- Insights from the world's leading experts
- A collection of business book summaries providing "how to" insights in minutes
To access Acell5, you will need to create an individual account that asks for email and password. A validation code will be sent to the provided email before granting access. In your account you'll be able to keep your place in publications, track what you've read, and view items similar to what you've already viewed.
Developed by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative (ELI), Entrepreneurial Mindset Training is a self-paced program that teaches participants how to think and act like an entrepreneur by bringing them into contact with experienced people who launched successful businesses. Over the course of the class, participants will learn to:
- Recognize opportunities that others overlook
- Master the art of bootstrapping
- Develop a success network
- Identify and overcome self-imposed limitations
- Tap into a mindset that will inspire and empower
To access Entrepreneurial Mindset Training, you will need to create an individual account that asks for email and password. A validation code will be sent to the provided email before access is granted.
Discover your potential at the library for free with Accel5 and Entrepreneurial Mindset Training. If you have any questions about these products, contact us at 757-890-5120.
Accel5 and Entrepreneurial Mindset Training are made available through a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services. It is managed and made available to all libraries in Virginia by the Library of Virginia Development and Networking Division.