The York County Public Library continues its Live Well @ Your Library series in 2017. Live Well @ Your Library features monthly sessions on bettering the body, mending the mind, and soothing the soul.
Financial Workshops from Langley Federal Credit Union
Experts from Langley Federal Credit Union will cover the ins and outs of saving for retirement and getting a mortgage during these free sessions. Register online or call Tabb at 890-5120 or Yorktown at 890-5207.
- Saving for Retirement – CANCELED - Thursday, Sept. 21, at Yorktown Library
- Mortgages 101 – 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 28, at Tabb Library
Senior Wellness Series
Refresh and renew this fall with our free Senior Wellness Series! Nancy A. Geary, a certified Yoga and Tai Chi instructor, will help seniors support their mental and physical health with three workshops. Each session will begin with an introduction to the program, followed by guided practice, and then a question and answer session. Supplies are provided and a waiver is required. Space is limited, so register online or call 890-5120 to reserve your spot today!
- Chair Yoga for Inner Peace – 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15 at Tabb Library
- Tai Chi for Balance – 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Friday, Sept. 29 at Tabb Library
- Meditation for Healthy Eating Habits – 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Friday, Oct. 13 at Tabb Library