DUE TO NIGHTLY MAINTENANCE:
ONLINE SERVICES ARE UNAVAILABLE BETWEEN 12 MIDNIGHT AND 4AM.
An email address is required to make payments online.
Note Departments - Personal Property Tax = PP2013 and Real Estate Tax = RE2013
Payments will be applied to the most Delinquent Account. Penalty is 2% if paid within the month due. The penalty will increase to $10 or 10% , whichever is greater, but not to exceed the amount of the tax on any remaining balance. The penalty is calculated separately for each taxable item. Interest is accrued at an annual rate of 10%. Taxes are considered late the day after the due date!
Navigate using the links in the left border under Online Services.
Setting up a PIN - Customer Service Number is your Social Security Number.
Need help locating the Department and Ticket Number: VIEW SAMPLE BILLS.
Paying by eCheck:
- There is no fee when using a checking account to pay a bill (Allow 1-7 days for debit). Multiple Transactions with the same banking information will be combined.
- Make sure all bank information is accurate. If an ACH number is listed on your check, please use that number instead of the usual Routing/Transit ABA number listed at the bottom of the check. The ACH Number is a specific number that financial institutions use to process electronic transactions.
- Do not use Savings Accounts, Deposit Slips, Money Market Accounts or Credit Card issued Convenience Checks! Personal/Business Checking Accounts Only!
- Businesses: Important Note - If you are paying from a commercial account with controlled disbursement, debit block, and or account reconciliation, your bank will not accept the payment.
Paying by Credit Card:
- A service fee (2% plus $0.25) will be charged if you choose to pay your Taxes by MasterCard or Visa.
- Only MasterCard and Visa accepted.
- A flat service fee of $3.95 will be charged if you choose to pay your Utility Bill by MasterCard or Visa.
Business License and Consumer/Excise Tax
Contact the Commissioner of the Revenue at 757-890-3383
Dog Tags/Pet Licenses
- New Pet Owners must email or fax (757-890-3439) a Rabies Certificate to the Treasurer before a Dog Tag will be mailed. The Treasurer must have a Current Rabies Vaccination on file.
- If you receive a notice from the Treasurer, please select "Renew a Pet Tag", selecting "License a New Pet" will create a duplicate account!
Utility Bills must be paid by 5:00pm on the Due Date to avoid a late fee, that will be applied to the account on the next business day.