- ONLINE - Business License, Consumer/Excise Taxes, Dog Tags, Personal Property Taxes, Vehicle Registrations, Real Estate Taxes and York County Utility Bills may be paid with an Electronic Check, Visa or MasterCard.
- DROP BOX - After hours Checks and Money Orders can be left in the Treasurer Drop Box for all Taxes, Licenses and Fees.
- TAX AUTO-PAYMENT PLAN - A personal/business Checking Account may be Debited a pre-authorized amount on a Monthly basis to make payments on Personal Property Taxes, Vehicle Registrations and Real Estate Taxes.
- SMART PAY - A personal/business Checking Account may be Debited on the due date to pay York County Utility Bills.
- MAIL - Checks and Money Orders may be mailed to the Treasurer for all Taxes, Licenses and Fees.
- PHONE - Credit Card Payments for Personal Property Tax, Real Estate Tax and York County Utility Bills can be paid by telephone.
- IN PERSON - The Treasurer accepts Cash, Checks, Money Orders and MasterCard in the office for all Taxes, Licenses and Fees.
Checks should be made payable to: Treasurer, County of York