As stewards of the public trust and resources, the Board of Supervisors will maintain and improve the quality of life for all County citizens.
The Board will:
- Facilitate QUALITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT that is sensitive to community character and the environment.
- Develop EFFECTIVE and OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATIONS and CIVIC ENGAGEMENT opportunities amongst and between the Board of Supervisors, Citizens, Boards and Commissions and County staff.
- Instill EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE as an organizational value, expectation, and outcome.
- Facilitate QUALITY EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES for all County citizens.
- Devote leadership and resources necessary to ensure and sustain EXEMPLARY PUBLIC SAFETY functions.
- Protect and respect the County's natural and built attributes through balanced and cost-effective ENVIRONMENTAL STEWARDSHIP.